Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Going To Say It: The Hills

The Hills has been sucking lately! There, I said it.

I have a theory as to the why. Where's Lauren? Lately her part has been diminishing and she's become a side kick to all the story lines. I know that in "real" life sometimes you're the one with all the drama and sometimes your friends are the ones losing their jobs, having boy trouble, etc., but as a Hills fan, I have to say the show sucks when Lauren is on the back burner.

I'll keep watching, but I'm not happy about it. I fear my reason for not hating Mondays may be no more... :-(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't give up on the hills! lol but i totally agree with you. i'm kind of looking forward to whitney's "the city" spinoff in Dec. I can't believe she blew off Adam and chose "Aussie" boy! lol miss you

MarilovesJon said...

You know...I felt the same way but I couldn't figure out why...I couldn't put my finger on it but after reading your blog, you're absolutely right! I haven't seen much of Lauren lately! They've been showing Audrina and stupid Spencer and Heidi!