Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Going To Say It: Grey's Anatomy


I could throw up on the producers of Grey's. There, I said it.

Just when you think Izzie couldn't get any more annoying, they find a way. I found myself so irritated I actually started fast forwarding through her scenes. Supposedly hot ghost sex is not cool. Enough said.

I love British things as much as the next guy (just check out my DVD collection of The Vicar of Dibley, Chef! and Mr. Bean), but just because it has a British accent, doesn't make it good. Sadie, who I seriously hope is not going to be a regular, is possibly even more annoying than Izzie. Where do I begin? First, going around calling Meredith "Death" because it's her super cool secret nickname is lame. Second, no one who is smart enough to get through medical school would also be stupid enough to let a bunch of interns perform unnecessary surgery on them. I know, I know, it's a TV show and not real life, but keep in mind this show used to be awesome and SORT of believable at the same time.

Enter ghosts and Sadie, and it's all gone down hill. Bring back Addison, cut Sadie and enough with Denny.

3 comments:

Ang said...

couldn't agree with you more! I used to love the show and I'm trying to stick with it and be loyal, but it's tough sometimes. Although, I will admit I love having [the actor that plays] Denny back (because I think he's sexy), but they could have said he had a twin or something...
anyhow... I'll remain loyal until they completely cross the line!

Ang said...

assuming you've watched last nights show... I'm curious to know your thoughts now...?

Lovi said...

Hey Mindreader - I was totally stunned! I was like "oh! Okay, NOW I get it -- I guess they know what they're doing afterall, huh?" :-) So glad the show is good again! Super excited about the episode 2 weeks from now - looks so good!