Friday, April 10, 2009

Self Reflection

Yesterday I did some self reflection and realized that I have a tendency to start projects with a lot of excitement and due diligence, but to not actually complete them. The excitement dwindles and the due diligence is replaced by procrastination.

Mind you, I don't do this when it really matters. I did get my degree. I did actually have and do take care of my Maxine. Though I often put the ass in quality assurance engineer, I do a pretty good job at work.

It's my personal projects that I falter on.

I've decided 2 things. One, self reflection sucks. Ignorance really is bliss.
Two, I've vowed to work on this whole failure to execute deal. I'm excited. I will be diligent in this pursuit.

...or maybe I won't and instead I'll watch reruns of Kathy Griffin: My Life On the D List. That is one good show. Yeah, that sounds so much better than working on myself.

No comments: